Welcome to the Sustainability Media Lab’s Website
1. Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the Sustainability Media Lab’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
2. Use of the Website
- This website is intended to provide information about our mission, projects, events, and opportunities to get involved. It is for personal and non-commercial use only.
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The content of the pages of this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of the Sustainability Media Lab and is protected by copyright laws. Reproduction is prohibited without explicit permission.
4. User Conduct
- Users are prohibited from using the website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
6. Modifications to Terms
- The Sustainability Media Lab reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
7. Limitation of Liability
- The Sustainability Media Lab will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from your use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
8. External Links
- Our website may include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Governing Law
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Sustainability Media Lab is based.
10. Contact Information
- For any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website and supporting our mission towards sustainability.